Troy and Ryan from the “I Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You” music video.
This had to be done.
I think I’m actually really proud of this one.
There are few things comparable to a kiss from the one you love when the temperature is in the twenties and frost covers everything.
Summary: In the wake of Gabriella Montez’s departure from East High, Troy Bolton finds himself falling helplessly into a state of confusion and despair. With his uncertain future looming just around the corner, Troy clings desperately to Gabriella, in spite of every sign that their relationship is failing. However, he just might find a parachute in an unlikely source: Ryan Evans.
The second installment is up and available for reading on Fanfiction.net! If you check it out, and it isn’t too much trouble, please leave a review and let me know what you think. I’d appreciate it immensely.
Link to Part 2: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10289164/2/Parachute
Link to Part 1: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10289164/1/Parachute
Ryan Evans and Troy Bolton being closer than most teenage boys. Especially when one of those teenage boys is in a relationship with a girl.
I’ll never be over the fact that a book, although non-canonical, exists, that featured:
- Troy calling Ryan an “awesome dancer”.
- Troy promising to keep Sharpay off of Ryan’s back, and winking at Ryan.
- Troy telling Ryan that he’s “part of the team”, and patting Ryan on the shoulder before rushing to his next class and leaving Ryan standing in the hallway, “dazed”, by the thought that he’s part of Troy’s team.
- Troy and Ryan walking into the auditorium together.
- Ryan passionately defending Troy when Troy’s teammates and friends begin harping on Troy and accusing him of taking the fun out of the battle of the bands.
- Troy and Ryan coming up with a name for Troy and his friends’ band.
- Ryan finding the will to stand up to his sister, because Troy “noticed” his talents.
- Ryan just about bursting with pride during Troy’s band’s performance.
- Troy thanking Ryan for his hard work, stating that none of this could have happened without him.
- And, Troy asking Ryan out for pizza, and Ryan shyly and hopefully deciding to go with him.
And, it was published under Disney's name.